• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am planning on spending the last day Sunday with Dean. Are you going to be guiding that day? I am going to get ahold of Dean tonight. I would like to be in the 55th st field. How has it been lately. Just got back from LOTW lots of fish but not much size. Let me know

Labb -

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing some guiding Saturday, as it looks quite busy at this point. Sunday, not sure. If I am not called to duty, I will likely be out there anyway, being it is the last day to hunt!!!

It was a pretty good weekend all around. Friday stared a little slow, shot around 40 amongst several locations. Sat and Sun proved to be better, as we got into the 60's both days. Of course plenty of birds were bagged on 55th. But one of our east fields really heated up Sat and Sun. Dean bagged 28 out there yesterday. We also had a little luck out on 75th street all 3 days.

Did you hunt?? I will more than likely run into you this weekend!!!!