• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How did your dog do?

For those that have already gone to the game fair....How did your pup on the Dock Jumping contest? We were that last friday and it was my pups first time and he went 16ft. I know that doesn't compare to alot of dogs, but I am wondering how that is rating out there. I know a dog in front of us jumped 20ft. Also, by the time we finally figured out where they put the ticket booth this year to sell the ticks for the events the both of us were pretty hot and tired. Not trying to make excuses, because I was still pretty happy that he didn't run to the end of the dock stop and jump.
Also, FYI....for those that have not yet been there this year...the ticket booth is down past the scurry.
Take care All,
"hooks"

Mine got 16' on her best too. She used to get between 20 and 21 when she was younger and thinner. Gotta like being there on friday. My Lab was a little over 1/2 second behind the leader on the timed retrieve where the Puppy thing was.
They should of left the ticket station where it was!!