• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Come this August, I'm going to start scouting areas to hunt. This will be my first season hunting over my own dekes, etc and I am looking for general areas to look at for hunting. I am most interested in small slews, rivers, etc. that are wadable. But, any other metro hotspots are appreciated too. Not looking for your secret locations, but anything you want to share. When I say metro, I mean anything in a 50 mile radius from the twin cities.

Thanks,
Joe

Seabass,

The best thing you can do is go to gander get a public hunting map and a gazetter and start looking. There are a quite a few places to hunt if you really start to look. Your best bets are to hunt them on weekdays and later in the season.