• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IMPORTANT: Humminbird software version 6.57

Jason_Halfen

Question

If you are Humminbird Side Imaging user who is gearing up to do a software update to version 6.57, my recommendation would be to wait.

This afternoon, I received the following from Mark Gibson, one of the key Humminbird managers, about version 6.57:

Recently we have released new software (6.57) for the Side Imaging units that incorporate the capability to run the revolutionary 360 and IPILOT LINK technologies. As we released this software we began to hear feedback related to the increased scroll rate on the SI screen. First, thank you for providing us with this type of feedback. Your feedback on this topic is absolutely on target. This wasn't an intentional change. This was something that resulted from the changes that were made to incorporate 360 imaging and should have been corrected. We take our commitment to provide you with excellent/ innovative products very seriously and I want to apologize to you, our valued Humminbird users, for this situation. We are working around the clock to resolve this issue and we will be releasing a new version of software for the Side Imaging models to resolve this issue in the very near future. Please stay tuned for a post to announce the release of the new version of software.

Thank you very much for your support of Humminbird Products.

Mark Gibson, Humminbird Marketing Director

I will post an update here on HSO when a revised software version is ready for use. Thanks for understanding!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet