• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunters choice Osakis Kimball Dassel Area

I need a HUGE favor!!! My wife and I strictly muzzleload and we so far have had a miserable year. I am looking for anyone who is done hunting for the year and has some land where I may have a goood chance for a doe! We love venison and all we are looking for is a doe. If you dont want me to shoot a buck I can promise you we wont take one. We hunt for the meat not the antlers! If you are willing to help me out please pm me! We have struck out for permission to hunt peoples land and the state land we have hunted has been torn up by pheasant and deer hunters for the last 2 months. Any help would be very much apprecaited! OR... OR, if anyone has a tag left and their frezer is full we would take the deer if you want to get rid of one! Thanks Fellas!

full-40170-27350-brittany(small).jpg

She's meaner than a dog crappin tacks!

My brother and I bought a 40 acre select cut up in Cass County. I shot a pretty nice 8 pt. Not huge, but nice so I decided to mount it since it was the first deer off of our property. The taxidermist in LP has a very reasonable rate and a real good turn around time. Makes good decoration and awesome memories for me.

I actually think the one I shot this year is a son to the monster on the wall. They were shot 500 yards apart and they have a lot of the same characteristics.

I need a HUGE favor!!! My wife and I strictly muzzleload and we so far have had a miserable year. I am looking for anyone who is done hunting for the year and has some land where I may have a goood chance for a doe! We love venison and all we are looking for is a doe. If you dont want me to shoot a buck I can promise you we wont take one. We hunt for the meat not the antlers! If you are willing to help me out please pm me! We have struck out for permission to hunt peoples land and the state land we have hunted has been torn up by pheasant and deer hunters for the last 2 months. Any help would be very much apprecaited! OR... OR, if anyone has a tag left and their frezer is full we would take the deer if you want to get rid of one! Thanks Fellas!

You could try around here. The attached figure illustrates public land open to hunting in my area. I haven't seen that many pheasant hunters around for a while now either. The areas I've outlined in red are WPA. There's well over 1,000 acres within this figure. Hope that helps.

full-13877-27418-wma.gif