• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Show Attendance

panski master

The ice show seems to be a big event every year and everyone that goes experiences this by bumping shoulders constantly with people walking booth to booth. I think they could use a bigger venue but does anyone know how many people attend this event. One person I talked to thought he heard 20,000. Does anyone really know?

I can't imagine they wouldn't keep track of metrics like attendance. I would like to know if the Blaine ice show is having any effect on the STP show's attendance.

I planned it out to go on Sunday.

#1 The "deals" seem better.

#2 The Vikings vs the Packers at noon

I know Sunday the amount of people around was way down from the vendors I talked to.

Sifty

I am curious about those that attend on Sunday. Do the vendors tend to be sold out of the hotter items? I tried to buy a shelter on Saturday last year and they were already sold out.

I was'nt looking for "big" ticket Items just a few smaller things that I knew I could go to one location and get them all.

The vendors I had talked to said they had a good show and had sold alot of product.

Sifty