• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TV/Satellite coax cable organizer

ts_hunter

I have a small box on the wall in my utility room next to the electrical panel that has the coax cable from the cable company coming into the house. This box also has 7 coax lines that go to various places in the house. Over the last several years, I have labeled the wires so I know what wire goes to each room in the house.

The problem is that with the 3 and/or 4 way splitters to send the cable tv signal throughout the house there is no way to nicely get the wires and splitters all in the box on the wall. Does anyone know of a nice box made for the organizing of the coax TV cables? I would like to get something at least 10" x 10" or larger where I could get all the cables in there and routed with the splitters and then be able to cover the box.

Anyone have an idea of where I would find such a thing?

Home Depot has them -- I have one that fits between my studs and I rocked around it -- it's big enough to handle all you mentioned as well as a booster. And, it looks nice and clean.

Look in the same aisle as the coax cable....on the bottom shelf.

I have the same one that Eckie mentions. It is made by Leviton. I used it in the new construction of our lake home in WI about 9 years ago. It is the hub for all things communication related. Coax for televison, Cat-5 for computer (no longer necessary with wireless however) and cat-5 for the telephone.

It works extremely well and looks very nice. I an guessing the boxes is 14.5 wide by 24 inches tall.