• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Abby's Progress

Ufatz

Couple weeks back I reported that an old guy took a new female black Lab into his home, even though, as an old guy on the downhill side of things, he knew better.

But, be that as it may, Abigail Marie is now 11 weeks old. I always watch them closely to see if they are going to have a fully functioning brain or if they are going to be a little-shall we say- slow. Abby is fine. She learned her name in about three days. She learned NO! in about a week.

She comes to the whistle...from anywhere in the house..and you had better not be in the way!! She sits with the command and one finger raised. She is about 90% house trained. Like most she does not like the leash much nor the training line.

I don't know why but she comes to the whistle better than to my command "come"....and when I blow the whistle you can hear her coming! Ha Ha Ha.

Whoever told me I still had time for one more dog was right. I'm having a ball. Speaking of which......Abby, where the hell is that little red ball you had a minute ago. LOL

HA! Nothing better than watching all the lights turn on in a young pups mind! Sounds like she picked the right guy to be with!

Have fun together and keep us all posted as she grows. Can't wait for the first destroyed shoe report! laugh

Good Luck!

Ken