• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manuals

Yukon Don

Yukon - I know there's a company called Clymer that puts out Repair & Service Manuals, but the ones I found for Arctics only go up to 1998. They might have newer ones that I just didn't see though.

Good luck to ya.

Hey Minniman,
My issue is one of not starting the machine since I had it summerized the winter before last. We had no snow the last two winters in the Brainerd area where we have a cabin and we were in the process of building a new cabin. Now that we got some snow I want to take the machine out. I had the dealer summerize it and stableize the gas but now I'm hearing that I need to take the carb off to clean it, flush-out the lines and remove the gas. I haven't a clue how to take carbs off or flush lines and thus the reason for the manual. My machine has about 40 miles on it and I didn't have any issues with it with the little I drove it. I don't have the four stroke model, it's the 570. What's your problem(s) on yours?????

Yukon (don't know much about snowmobiles) Don

might be better off taking it in to a dealer sounds like its still a new sled, would be terrible to do damage to the motor if there are only 40 miles on it.though the clymer manuals are very good,they go through step,bye step on most things

The 570 esr is what I own. I have 360 miles on mine, bought it new. im on the 3rd engine. first 2 were rebuilds the last was a new engine. 1. plastic oil pump gear was to blame, it worked fine on the first tank of fuel, (which is likely whats in yours), that is suposed to be mixed 50/1 for the breakin period (One tank) so I ran my first tank of "mixed gas" out and refilled with fresh and then it burned in the next 2 miles from no oil.

2nd. burn, then they wanted to blame the fuel. I proved them wrong, got a new engine.

for your situation I agree to go threw the carbs, and get rid of all the old fuel! it would be a good idea too to get it warm pryor to getting rid of the gas incase there is some water (ice) in the tank that will haunt you later.(yup) these plastic tanks sweat easily with temp changes. good luck!!

I do like the sled! now..