• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old School?

HooknHorns

Who's hunting with traditional archery this year? Whats your set up and hunting from the ground or stand? How long have you been hunting with traditional equipment?

Im just curious since I strung up my dads 61' kodiak and its got me trying to scratch an itch. If i get good enough with it i just might take it out this season or next.

I have been using a Ben Pearson recurve for the last couple years. Using aluminum arrows and Muzzy coc heads with it though. Keep thinking about going with wood arrows and traditional heads but I feel more confident with this set up for now.

I mostly cut up branches for ground blinds or use burlap etc. never hunt from a stand. I end up stalking a lot of times and have a small game tip on an arrow at the ready for the grouse.