• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lighting from Friday this week

No they were in the paper online. This is why i gave credit to the photographer. We normally have very good lighting shows this time of year but rarely like these. Had a couple home burn down from them in the valley but little rain here where l live in the Southern part of Phoenix. Some places had over 1 inch in less than an hour. Which for us where there are no storm sewers is a ton of water to get rid of.

They are cool but per forum rules;

Quote:
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum.

If you want just change your post to indicate where they can be found. That keeps everyone happy smile I can make the edit as well if you prefer.

I did change the post to indicate with proper APA formatting. it was found on july 15, 2012 at www.azcentral.com I gave proper credit to the newspaper and also to the people who took the photos. I had to do it as a second post as there was not edit button. I really wish the rules were the same for everyone as i have read on here things that were not credited at all however when i post a simple picture of something myself along with others think are cool, i get slammed. You can take the whole post down if you want. Im done.