• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua-Vu 360 Conversion

tisosy11

I've got an email into Aqua-Vu to see if they can give me any suggestions but I was wondering if anyone on here has modified their underwater camera.

I have a Aqua-Vu 360 and i would like to bypass the bulky blue box and hook it directly to my TV on the fish house wall.

Let me know if any one has done this, I imagine it won't be easy to incorporate the lights and other controls though...

tisosy11,

Not sure how that would work on a 360. Maybe the techs can let you know if it's even possible. Another option would be to move into an 360lcd model which is considerably less bulky then the CRT360's. Not many people know this but Aqua-Vu will take your old Aqua-Vu system back working or not, and give you $100 off the purchase of a new system.

Best of luck

Chris

They sent me a control box that was suppose to allow me to hook the cable directly to the tv. I couldn't get it to work, so I returned that and decided to just keep the monitor and put it in the cabinet and hard wire everything.

Seems to work!