• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opinions PLEASE!!!

Bambito

This is a great time to shop for a boat. Times are tough and dealers are scrambling to make sales. This is no different than buying a new car. Negotiate! No need to pay sticker price. Shoot them a low bid and expect to be highballed. Then work your way to an agreement. It's the art of the deal. And if the Lund dealer doesn't want to haggle, tell him you're heading to the Alumicraft dealer. 9 times out of 10, he'll change his mind about a deal. It's a buyers market out there!

I just noticed, in the Rochester list by some guy, a 2005 smokercraft 17 foot with 115 merc opti by kuehn motors in spring valley. Asking under your ceiling and I presume would come down from there

Says always in heated storage. Looks good in the pictures. smile

I just noticed, in the Rochester list by some guy, a 2005 smokercraft 17 foot with 115 merc opti by kuehn motors in spring valley. Asking under your ceiling and I presume would come down from there

Says always in heated storage. Looks good in the pictures. smile

DO NOT BUY THIS BOAT!!!! I owned a smokercraft and it rode like a brick. Also I wouldnt buy a used skateboard from these guys