• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot swmn Crappie Bite

topraider

well here it is the only forum i will post this in since it is about crappies. rather than muskie fish all day i love to pan fish. well last nite in fairmont mn i was on bud lake fishing kind of late in the nite. i found a pile of crappies good size too. they are close to the 3-5ft range using only tube jigs. well there you guys. hope someone from my neck of the woods see's this because the forum i would post it on get's no love.

ps they are all over on the rock forgot to say that .

Cooling water, almost a dark moon....ya those crappies should be getting into the fall bite. Up on top of rocks? Must have found a school of minnows to chew on or a bug hatch was happening. I might try my luck tomorrow if I can swing some down time. Why is it that a guy gets so busy when the good fishing starts?

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

hey tom how are you today. i was at bud last nite and the crappies are still bitting very good. i did not go in the boat i was on shore fishing with my tube jigs. i was only there for about 2 hours and got about 20 crappies and a few nice walleyes i c&r all my fish until wwinter. that way i can fish long and not worry about fish dieing and getting spoiled. anyway i have not brought the minnows yet i dont like live bait for the crappies. i will be muskie hunting today and crappie hunting tonite since that is when they are bitting the best. good luck