• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gulp Colors

Trailblazer

Bouhgt some gulp for the upcoming season for bass and pike, but had a hard time deciding on crappie.

I ened up picking up white 2 inch minnow grubs.

I'll use these for walleye as well, but color??? Thoughts? All the other colors I got were either black or watermelon.

I have thought about the red too?

I too have some of these products, but will probably use them only on the waldo species. What puts me off about this stuff for the crappies is the bulky body with that long tail. The craps would have to be very energetic to chew on that animal. The power minnow in 2" micro selections are a better choice as far as I am concerned. They need to make a gulp product somewhere between the size of a conventional 2" twister and that power minnow. White is a universal color as is black, but the chartreuse and yellow would be good too, color-wise.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]