• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Report...Sight Fishing!!!

Matt Johnson

I fished all day today out on a decent size lake and we caught all of our fish in about 4-5 feet of water. We sight fished and found some nice gills and rock bass. Some of the gills went 10 inches and the rock bass were averaging 11-12 inches. Custom Jigs n Spins Ratso's tipped with a single euro larva or Bio Bait Ice Bit did the trick. The fish would swim into view and after a little bit of coaxing the fish would barely inhale the jig, without any indication of a strike on the line or rod tip, (only way these fish were caught was by sight). A great day on the ice on saturday out on Winnibigoshish for the ICE Series and then an awesome day out on the ice today for bull gills and rock bass. Not to mention the couple big largemouth we got too!

Here's a few pics:

f9fa44ed.jpg

f9fa40f3.jpg

f9fa3e8a.jpg

f9fa3f91.jpg

f9fa4043.jpg

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 01-11-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 01-12-2004).]

Matt,
You were there? LOL, just kidding. Thanks for taking us out and thanks for a place to crash. I dropped you an e-mail and lets plan something soon.

FYI: Check out the cover of this months issue of Fish and Game Finder, our very out Matt Breuer is on the cover! A must read article on the inside! Congrats Matt!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------

[email protected]
MarCum
Stone Legacy

You know Mr.Breuer and myself might have caught more nice fish that day if we didn't have to take your picture with every little fish you caught.

Sorry...it was too funny!!

Have fun cat fishing tomorrow...and remember our little contest!

------------------
The Cass Lake Chain
no_spam.com
Phone: (612)730-no_spam

Brian,

Aren't you on the ice? I thought you would be still out on the lake pulling in walleyes at this time of night?

Yeah, I know, a lot of pictures, but I think you guys didn't catch fish because I had the better can of bait wink.gif And plus, I don't think you took pictures of any small fish wink.gif

So how'd the fishing go tonite? I was waiting to get a call from one of you saying that I owed you $5 for that 30 inch walleye smile.gif

I'll let you know how the cats go tomorrow.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------

[email protected]
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Ha.....ha......ha.......

I see you guys have a few jokes. smile.gif I see how its going to be.....well.....atleast I caught some nice fish wink.gif ..... what about you guys? wink.gif

Looking forward to next saturday!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------

[email protected]
MarCum
Stone Legacy