• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunnies eating out of the palm of my hand.

Literally!! This was really a cool experience. My family and I just got back from camping. The campsite, we stayed at, had a beach. The first day there we went swimming. There were sunnies everywhere. We thought, "Let's bring some corn tomorrow." So we did. Those little fish just came right up to us. I sat down in the water and they would swim right in my lap. They would eat right from my hand. They would also try to take a nip from our toes. We did do some fishing, but all of the fish were very small. It's a heavily fished lake and the sunnies had to be stunted. We didn't keep a single one. My 3-year-old daughter loved it. We took pictures. It was incredible to witness these fish upclose in their natural environment. I just wanted to share this near religious experiece. (Fishing being my religion)