• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good pan fish lakes?

What are some good pan fish lakes with good size? I don't have a boat, so basically I shore fisherman smile.gif

Any kind of advice and suggestion is greatly appreciate!

Thanks!

Being from the metro area I assume you are looking for your fishing somewhere nearby. Check with any of the larger sporting goods stores up there or set down with the phone book and look up some local bait shops and consult with them. I know there are several nice waters with adjoining park systems in the cities thatprovide access for shore fishers such as yourself. You are not that far from the Faribault area lakes and the Mississippi river/ Minnesota river flowages. All of these areas have shorefishing available. Try contacting the park sevice there in the cities and ask if they provide maps. Sky's the limit here...Crapster

------------------
Sure life happens- why wait