• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scott Steil ?

FI Guide

I am a big believer in scents and was wondering if the Sportsman's show at the Minneapolis convention center might be selling any of the new Pro-Cure scents. I would like to give those scents a try and see if they work better that the other scents that i have been using. Heading to the sports show tomorrow. Thanks.

FI

I have tried a lot of scents and yes I think PRO-CURE is on to something here. They use fresh whole bait, bait oils, attractants and stimulants in their scents. I checked last night and I have been using the Emerald Shiner this winter quite a bit and the panfish seem to really respond to it. I am going to be testing it against a few other in SD this weekend.