• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnkota Terrova?

JBone

Get rid of the foot control and go with a Auto-Pilot (or the like) with a remote control. Best thing I ever did. I can now sit back in the boat, set-it, and forget-it.

The new one has a spot-lock, constant speed control (cruise control), plus all of the features of the Co-Pilot, which I upgraded from. It is available.

I have the I Pilot on my Terrova and nothing else on the market comes close. I use the pedal mainly as I'm a caster, but always have the remote clipped on my belt for fine tune speed adjustments ect between casts.... Guessing your current pedal needs cleaned or may need replaced depending on age and care. Mine sits outside all the time and has been flawless so far...