• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer Tool Box, worth it?

ClownColor

Ran across this by doing a search online. Never seen one in person. I, like I imagine most fisherman, storage is prime realestate in your boat. I like the fact that I can place a spare hub assembly, trailer light (bulbs), jack, spare cover straps, grease, or anything viable to have a successfull trip, always stored with my boat but not taking up room "in" my boat. My truck works just fine also but sometimes my truck doesn't always ride with my boat and not alot of people carry spare items to ensure a safe and worry free vacation. Just having everything together seems worry free and easy to me (I tend to forget more and more things each year).

The catch is that they seem to be quit expensive. I'll try to have one welded for alot less but first off...Are they worth it? Who uses one and do you like it? Who sells a cheaper one?

Thanks,

CC