• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Books

Guido

I dont remember any books that I read but the best book I bought wasnt even a book. grin.gif

It was a aqua-vu camera. I learned more from that thing in a few monthes than I did any article or book that I read over the course of the whole year. Great tool/book! wink.gif

But I have gotten some NAFC books that werent too bad either.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

Get the Infisherman's 4 book walleyes series. Critical Concepts is the name. Each book goes for about 10 bucks.

Before I read these books, I walleye fished, but understood just a small portion of what I was doing.

These books teach you the very basics of all aspects of walleye fishing, so you understand what, why, when, where, how you are doing what your are doing.

It brought me from a novice to above average. This was also compiled with many hours on the water, utilizing what I learned.

But today, I can go to a body of water, read the map, and catch walleyes. Before I couldn't.........

Now, I'm not saying I'm an expert, but these books taught me that much.

You also have to learn to read into the books. All reading material contradicts itself, let alone, many writters contradict each other.