• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for some late season pike on the ice

harvey lee

If your looking for some great late ice season pike fishing, I would give Woody a call at Woody's resort out of Rainer, MN on Rainy Lake.

Woody invited me up last winter for some late ice pike and what a trip it was. We used tip ups and I did jig some. In 2 days, I probably caught 25-30 pike with the largest going right under 20#'s.

Woody has very affordable housing and the late ice pike is awesome fishing and Woody would be more than happy to send you to some great spots. I believe Woody knows this lake as well as anyone can. He been on the lake all of his life guiding.

Thanks for the great pike fishing Woody and I will see you on Memorial weekend if I do not get up for the late ice pike.

Hopefully I can also make it back up for some of this good pike fishing.

Here is Woody's HSOforum and check out the pike in his photo page.

http://www.fairlyreliable.com/

Iceend009-1.jpg

I have a dumb smile in this one as Woody was laughing at me.

Iceend001-2.jpg

Here is a nice pike Woody put me on last Memorial weekend. This lake has some very nice pike.

Tomspike-3.jpg

Another nice pike by Craig-Grizzly Adam's a FM member that was also up at Woody's with me.

Enough for the photo's as you get the message, Rainy Lake has some awesome pike fishing for some real trophy's.

Cpike.jpg