• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

marcum customer service

had some problems so i called marcum and talked to chris , he took care of me like right now , we talked about ice fishing like he'd known me for 20 years ,great guy !.problem solved - couldn't be happier . thats all i'm going to say about it !

I brought my unit in a couple weeks ago and they had it fixed and back on my door step in days. Awesome guys. My wife was amazed after learning I hadn't been charged a thing after getting both my broken auger and flasher fixed. One in 2 days, the other the same day. Both broken because of my own fault and both repaired at no charge.

You just don't encounter customer service like that.

The Samsung LCD TV in our bedroom fried 2 nights ago. I did some brief research online and found that the capacitors were a problem in that model. I called Samsung and they said my model wasn't covered and put me in touch with a repair guy. Repair guy said he's fixed my model tons of times because it IS a known problem. He even tried calling Samsung for me, but to no avail. Long story short, Samsung lost my business and the repair guy fixed my TV for $40. Because he was honest and fair he'll have a customer for life.

Customer service is huge.