• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

check these out.

ice45

These jigs turned out great in my opinion but i wanna know what you guys think. These ones are designed to last a long time not like other jigs that after you catch some fish on the jig head breaks loose and starts to spin around the hook, these won't. And also the one an top i think would work great for soaking a minnow and things where you need a bigger hook gap they are made with a sickle hook and are razor sharp. 002-3.jpg

Maybe it's just me but im not a huge fan of the "sickle" hooks. Iv'e had some ice jigs poured with them but prefer something fine wire. Plus the red comes off real easy.

Im fishing plastics and spikes/eurolarva not minnows though. I do usually open up the gaps on most all ice jigs also. cool

Paintjobs are looking good also...