• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Luna and a Tiger Lily

My husband and I spend almost all free time at our cabin. It's near World's End State Park in Pa. My Dad did 2 tours in the Civilian Conservation Corp during the depession helping to build the park area. My grandfather,father and great uncles got in on leasing state forest back in the early 30's and they built the cabin in 1935 to serve them as a hunting cabin. As a kid it is were we spent our vacations. Husband and I joined the cabin in the 70's and all orignal members have sadly passed on. We are the soul owners of the land lease and the cabin now. A spring stands in place of running water, old woodstoves for heat and a loft with room for 6 double beds. The original long table my grandfather built sits in the kitchen still and all this is nestled at the base of Scar Run Trial. We can step back in time to our little piece of heaven every time we can sneak away.

full-35905-1232-cabin004.jpg

full-35905-1235-cabinpictures5_29_10065_