• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outdoor ranges?

Give Mikes Archery a call at 251-2242 to get info on St Cloud Archers range. The range is over on the west side of town. Pine View Park area by Nahan Printing. Or you could check DelTone out by the airport. They used to have a spot for archers but not sure if they do anymore. 251-9873

Mike's is a good place to start. I here this all the time. Where can I shoot? I would like to compile a list of all indoor and outdoor ranges. Indoor ranges more then likely will consist of archery shops. If you know of them great and if they have a web page list it along with a contact number. I talk to people all the time asking if they know of any place they can go shoot that would be close to there home town. I would like to get as many listings as I can. And then it would be great if we could get a permanent spot on here to post it. Other states could also post under same listing of this forum just as well. If some one would take the time to get that list together from that state. I know of a view places that I go and would love to know of as many as possible. Remember they must be in the state of MN and anybody must be able to have access to it. Please email me what you know of. With a small description of where its at. Or if its a club that lets the public shoot there send there web page or the name of club, number. When I have gotten a list together I will post it. You all then can copy it for you self. Thanks for helping [email protected]

Windowpane is correct, a mass listing of web site addresses isn't allowed. It's not a bad idea but a web address is a web address. The Forum Policy page will outline what's allowed for contact info.

If I'm looking for businesses in an area I usually start with Google for web sites and any on line version of the yellow pages for places that don't have web sites - if that's possible these days. wink

I know that it would take up a lot of room. Yes I agree they may not post it. But If I put something together I could at least save it in my own personal file and when the question arises I or any body else that wants it can have it and help others out. That is part of the reason I put my email address. I hope that it will be at least considered. I will be more than happy to put it all together for any body who would be interested. Weather close to home or out camping and want to get some shooting in or have some where to met others from here for a little computation shoot out for the day. Yes If I get any kind of list together I will ask administration for help and advice. Mean while any one can still send to my personal email address information on where they shoot or places they know of so I can put something together. I will keep a record so as not to list the same sits. Its up to any body how would like to help. Just think it would be nice to know. And think it to be a nice benefit for all. I will not post again on this subject and what ever I get on my personal email I will share with other if you want it. I will let you all know when I have something together. It may take some time or it may not depending how much info I will receive.

[email protected]

Thanks for the advice.

St cloud archers range is right next to home. Surprised I didnt find anything online for it. 5 bucks for non members and 35 for an annual pass. Shooting deck for broadheads, practice range, and some 3D targets as well.

mknolls, if you google MN Archery Clubs, MN Archery Ranges you will find a bunch of info to add to your files. Local archery shops are probably the best way to find area archery ranges. I was a member of St Cloud Archers during the 90's. I don't remember ever having a HSOforum.