• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2000 Lund Angler SS (1650)

dae06

I am looking at the above boat with a 2000 Evinrude Ficht RAM injection, 75 hp, 2-stroke motor (~150 hours) and a 2000 Spartan Trailer. This has a single console. I am having a very difficult time finding any comparable boats to see if the pricing is right. The boat comes with a 36# Minn Kota auto pilot bow mount trolling motor, Lund cover and 4 seats. It is a clean boat.

Any idea on a good price for this boat. He is asking $8,000.00.

I tried the boat out yesterday, ran very nice. Seemed like a solid boat. One strange thing happened though:

I had is at top speed to test it out, I then slowed down to almost an idle speed 3-5 MPH. I then turned to my wife to ask her if she wanted to drive it and all of a sudden the outboard turn as far as it can go to the right. Even though we were going pretty slow, it suprised us and I had to crank the wheel back to center.

I have never had this happen to me before. Is there some kind of adjustment or friction control to keep this from happening?

Also, I do think we want a little bit bigger boat. maybe the 18' range. It will be used by my wife and I and our two kids (age 17 and 19). It seemed just a bit too small.