• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Way to go MORON!!!

chasineyes

I agree chasin. It's not as though we don't have a hard enough time trying to establish trails the way it is. Now we have people building their own personal tracks in a nature preserve.

This is a perfect case of someone,IMO, who should have the book thrown at them if not for the damage done but for being so blatantly stupid.

How stupid is he? Here's a quote:

"He told a sheriff deputy that he was surprised it wasn't an allowable activity."

I read this earlier today and have been steaming all day. Now I've got some good material for the course on the 26th. mad

Another [PoorWordUsage] amoung us!!!!!!

Just was told the city I live in is looking at NOT giving out ATV permits anymore for in town useage....I do not ride "intown" but I do like riding the .5 mile from home to the country roads to go riding....It will irk me heavily if I have to load the 3 wheelers up to go 6 blocks. Probably idiots like this that wrecked it....