• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lead Block

Ok, so many moons ago during a childhood illness, my father and I went about making thousands of our own jigs. I've finally come down to the mere limits of them and it's time to replenish my supply. I only have enough lead for 100 jigs or so and I don't have the slightest clue where one can get lead blocks from. Anyone have some suggestions? I appreciate it much, Thanks.

You're local recycling place, where you take old water heaters and scrap metal. The best soft lead I have bought there is from old lead glass windows. They should have any type of lead you would want, and CHEAP. They charge by the pound and it costs a fraction of what you'd pay in a retail store.

Auction site. Up to 60lbs delivered to your door. Cost around 1$/lb +flat rate shipping. Easy to get 99% pure. No legwork. Use search for buy it now. I forgot to mention it is clean. Do a feedback check to find the right seller.