• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northshore trail ride GTG (BLAST)

leech~~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who's who in the pics?

I know who Steve is (Leech~~) but which is Mabr and which is Greg?

mabr is in the gray suit & gregg52 to is in the flashy colorful one! laugh

By the way Wanderer you have an email.

catchphoto There is alot of good trails up there. You can go to aurora, emmbarrass, tower, ely. A lot of the gas stations have the iron range trail maps.

By the way leech two harbors just got 8" from what I hear. Just got done blowing off 6" off the drive way. Chance of more tonite and tuesday. Just gets better.

catchphoto There is alot of good trails up there. You can go to aurora, emmbarrass, tower, ely. A lot of the gas stations have the iron range trail maps.

By the way leech two harbors just got 8" from what I hear. Just got done blowing off 6" off the drive way. Chance of more tonite and tuesday. Just gets better.

Well one thing about sleding compaired to fishing, it doesn't have a closing date until the snow melts! So, maybe we can get some riders for another Finland ride before it melts yet! wink

Small World, I was the guy who you asked to take the photo in front of your sleds at the Trestle Inn, I was up there with my family. Amazing to be from Isanti the same as one of you guys, and not know it til I read your post. We road the moose walk as well, nice day to be out riding. Great area up there.

Thanks ET600. Your now infamous on fishingMN as a professional photographer.

Im the one from Isanti. Was really good riding up there for sure.

Do you ride around here much? Sounding like theres more of us FM's from the area than I thought.

Small World, I was the guy who you asked to take the photo in front of your sleds at the Trestle Inn, I was up there with my family. Amazing to be from Isanti the same as one of you guys, and not know it til I read your post. We road the moose walk as well, nice day to be out riding. Great area up there.

et600

Thanks for taking the photo's for us! Why didn't you chime in when we had the Northshore trail ride post up for 4 weeks? We ran into two others from FM as well and didn't know it unitl later. It would have been nice meeting everyone that was up there that weekend. Didn't you see where I said I was going to buy ever FM member lunch at the Trestle Inn if they showed up? confusedHuum, well maybe I forgot to put that on the post some how! wink

you offered !!!!!!!!!!!!

that was nice of you

problem with going up there is one gets spoiled

i ready to again fri

anybody going to be up around there

gregg52, did you forget that it's Sweety's weekend! cry Maybe in a few weekends I will have some money again after a card, flowers, chocolates, bobbles, and dinner this Sunday! wink

ya no sweetie here

so ya i guess i forgot

watch the races i guess big racing week end

What, a tall good looking playboy like you with a Zorboz right down the road full of sweeties? Go pick one out! cool

I just noticed the north shore thread today, too bad I didn't see it sooner, it sounds like it was fun for you guys. I do ride up there a few times a year, this was the first trip this year. I usually take my girls and my wife as they like the area too, there is a restaraunt we like to go to. I have made it there too with buddies, usually 100 miles or so with the kids and a couple hundred with the guys. I will keep a better watch on here more often. Wish we could have formally met. Somtime I hope.

I just noticed the north shore thread today, too bad I didn't see it sooner, it sounds like it was fun for you guys. I do ride up there a few times a year, this was the first trip this year. I usually take my girls and my wife as they like the area too, there is a restaraunt we like to go to. I have made it there too with buddies, usually 100 miles or so with the kids and a couple hundred with the guys. I will keep a better watch on here more often. Wish we could have formally met. Somtime I hope.

Yes keep in touch the next time you go up with the guys, we don't all have to go up together but maybe meet up, up there to do a ride. wink