• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund Alaskan

I'm thinking about purchasing a new boat this year and was wondering if anyone out there owns an Alaskan. They seem like a good boat for Walleye. How large are the livewells and what would be a good price for a 18' w/camo paint and a 25hp 4-stroke tiller. Thanks

My buddies brother bought one and they dont come with a livewell. I think you have to have one ordered and put in. Also he fishes mille lacs with it and hates it. He didnt listen to me. Its too long,narrow and shallow. He has a 60 yamaha 4 stroke. The boat,motor and trailer was $12,000.Pretty stupid... Its a fine river and duck boat though. The floor will kill you when it gets wet. Very slippery..

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 02-08-2002).]

I have a flash on a very good deal that you may wish to check in on.

Don's Sprtland had a Alaskan camo special with very low hours on it, VERY resonable.

1997-Lund-20 Alaskan-Johnson 115

It had a very good trailer and a full duck blind set-up in the package.

I had my eye on it preaty hard last fall!

They are located at HWY 75 North Breckenridge, MN 56520.

218-643-6382
800-776-5863

www.donssportland.com

------------------
"Ed on the Red"
Backwater Guiding Service
[email protected]
fishingminnesota.com/ed-on-the-red/

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 02-14-2002).]