• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone made it out yet?? Going Saturday. Just curious about bite times. Can a person catch some eyes and craps during the day so we should be there early a.m. or just show up at 2pm and fish til after dark? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Brad,
I'm confused. I've got people telling me they've been out there fishing for about 3 weeks. When was the last time to personally checked? I'm not doubting you, just trying to see what info is most accurate.

Of course there is ice, but there is open water in many spots still. And to clarify, only a handful of people have been fishing. 4-5 inches of ice is kinda scary when it makes noises.

[This message has been edited by Brad Anderson (edited 12-05-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Brad Anderson (edited 12-05-2003).]

Brad,
What are some of the more productive areas on the lake? I've never fished Pipestem and was wondering. Do you know where some the areas with little ice are? I want to be safe as possible.