• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darling Update.

Hey

I now live in Mpls. but am originally from Minot. Lake Darling was/is one of my favorite spots to ice fish. Pounded many a 2-lber there, so I always like to hear the latest. I would appreciate any and all updates you're willing to share. Thanks

hawgTime

i haven't been hearing much at all. the way it sounds to me tho the ice isn't very good... we've had some warm temps last week and it was very very windy yesterday and today, so i'm guessing the ice conditions can't be to good, but the temps this week look really good, it's not supposed to make it above freezing..

all reports coming in from darling are very poor. few fish being caught, and the ones catching fish are catching tiny ones. i haven't been up there this year yet, been going to audubon chasing walleyes too much, but i think if you were to move around, you'd be able to find some bigger fish somewhere... with the tons of people fishing darling lately, it should be no surprise the perch are small this year though..