• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Central MN Retriever Club December Informal Trial

Todd Caswell

Central MN Retriever club will be hosting the December informal trial on Saterday Dec. 19th.

There will be an Open, Qualifying, Derby, Hunter and Puppy class. Trial will begin at 8:00

These "Fun" trials are a great way to continue your training throughout the winter, meet some new people and see some good dog work.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

For directions go to.

http://centralminnesotaretrieverclub.com/

Wade,

Yep I'll be there, I'm going to judge the "Q" with Steve butler.

I just talked to Rick last night, Id'e love to have him down for the whole trip but I just can't swing it this year, he's got a couple of dogs going down in mid Feb so I'm going to try and get him down there for at least part of ther trip.

I still can't figure out what got into him on the land blind when he completly blew me off, first time he has done that, the following weekend at Ricks we did two similar setups with flyers to try to get him to do it in training and he handled like a dream, then I really wanted to go out and ring his neck. I can't complain too much, for my first trial dog he's been alot of fun to run.

We'll see how it goes this weekend.

Are you going to be there?

Up hwy 10 thru St. Cloud. Once outside St. Cloud take the Golden Spike exit, turn right. Come to a 4 way stop, go thru the stop about a 1/2 mile or so you will see a sign, a small sign turn right down the gravel road. Drive straight until you come to the club house.