• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Ashtabula?

Hey, I'm somewhat new to the area, and have been fishing minnesota lakes for the last few years, but I would like to try ashtabula this summer, does anyone have any info or pointers on this lake? no-one ever seems to say much about it so I would appreciate any replies

We stick pretty much to the Devils Lake area and don't get into any of the other lakes in ND. If a need develops, FishingMinnesota.com would probably be happy to expand coverage to other ND areas.

Devils Lake is a destination lake and is extremly popular with people from all over the upper midwest. That is foremost why Fishing.Minnesota.com has a forum set up for Devils Lake... to provide that information.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

If you are looking for good information on other ND lakes try fishingbuddy.com. It has a link for Jamestown, Spirtwood and Baldhill(Ashtabula). For now this would be your best bet. It also has a Devils Lake link but I like the information that Kevin and others provide on the fishingminnesota site.

Good fishin
woods