• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

large party heading your way 4-27 and 28

so far there are about 8 of us planning a trip that way.
this is my first time this early. last year it was a july trip and a bust as i had not been there before.

any colors or tackle that i should be sure to have in my box?

any other tips?

Thanx
Monty

The way the weather is, ice may not be out next weekend. Depending on when it does go out, there may not be any docks out then.

Colors don't mean anything. Bring jigs for vertical presentations and stick-baits for casting. Bring some shallow running cranks for trolling. Use a short leader of 10-12 pound multi-strand wire. Don't get carried away with the heavy stuff. You just want to be abrasion resistant.

I could find 2 more guides who would be willing to take you out for those two days should you so desire.
------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

[This message has been edited by kevin neve (edited 04-19-2002).]

Thanx Kevin.

we will be fishing from shore this trip.

from what you talk of tackle i should already be fine. at least for now. can never hurt to have more tackle though. smile.gif
the consensus is to start in black tiger bay or what ever that first one is coming from the east on US 2 from GF.

will keep in touch to see what the scoop is as the week progresses

thanx again
Monty