• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

New License Needed April 1

Just a reminder that new license are needed April 1 in North Dakota. Residents, get the sportsman license. It's a little cheaper if you hunt also.

Non-residents you have the best bargain going when you fish in North Dakota. Less crowds and much, much much less spendy license fees that your state soaks non-residents for. grin.gif

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

How much is a out of state license? I know MN is more , more lakes a n d people .. I lived in GF for 30 years, only fished DL a couple times! Always went the other direction , lotw, ... how long do you expect the ice to last there? LOTW should be fine as usual into april again.

Free Fishing Days - Residents of North Dakota may fish without a resident fishing license on June 3 and June 4, 2000, and on June 2 and June 3, 2001. Paddlefish may not be taken without the appropriate tag or license during the free fishing days.

ND License Fees

Resident Fishing, Hunting & Furbearer Certificate - $1.00
Resident Single - $10.00
Resident Husband and Wife - $14.00
Resident, 65 years or older - $3.00
Resident, Disabled (from Bismarck office only) - $3.00
Resident Sportsmen's License (16 years or older - includes fishing, small game, general game and habitat, and furbearer licenses) - $27.00
Nonresident Fishing, Hunting & Furbearer Certificate - $2.00
Nonresident Single - $25.00
Nonresident Husband and Wife - $35.00
Nonresident Seven Days - $15.00
Nonresident Three Days - $10.00
Retail Bait Vendor - $15.00
Retail Bait Vendor (if white suckers are sold) - $75.00
All paddlefish snaggers must possess a paddlefish tag in addition to other licenses and certificates that are required.

A resident paddlefish tag is $3.00, a nonresident paddlefish tag is $7.50

------------------
Backwater Eddy.......><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
Ed Carlson
(701)-281-2300

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Sounds like next year you need to get ahold of Jonny P at Red Lake Remote Ice Fishing & Sleeper Rentals @RedLakeRemote. He can get you out there and move ya around! 😉  He may be full this year already then. 
    • I've been visiting Upper Red each year (annual trip) for the past 7 years.  I have had "success" in catching fish....but never really a "great day".  From conversations I have had over the years with other anglers I know that there can be some better days and some phenomenal days on Upper Red....and I realize you can't force a fish to bite. I've spent way more than I know I should have on lures, jigs, etc.  But always wanted to make sure I had anything the fish could ever want. I'm only able to fish Walleye once a year so I don't get a lot of time for practice.   Lets get this out of the way - I fly in from out of state.  I can only bring limited gear, so I am basically confined to a sleeper house.  No tents, machines, etc. to help me be mobile.  And since I am in a sleeper - I am also limited to the time I can come based on safe-ice.  Usually the week between Christmas & New-Years. So - knowing that moving farther from the crowds, being more mobile, moving more often etc. is not an option, are there any tips you can offer to catching more fish from a fish-house?   I use a dead-stick in one hole.  Usually with the usual spoon and a live minnow.  Or sometimes just a plain red hook and minnow. My other rod I jig with a minnow head and one of many jigs, lures, spoons, etc.     Does my jigging need to be constant or jig, pause, jig pause?   I just need some basic tips or guidelines so I can get a few more fish on the line.   I've watched all the Ice-Team and other videos I can possibly find.  I've read everything I can find from Northland as well as everyone else.  Not much out there specifically showing or explaining what to do or how to fish in this kind of situation.  Most are about first-ice and/or they are mobile.   Anything you could suggest would be greatly appreciated.  I look forward to this trip every year....would just like to make it a little better of an experience.   Thanks! Rob
    • And what would there version be?
    • and a couple pretty good running backs too!!!!!!!!   bring on the Tide!!!!!!!!!!
    • not unless you can find an old lakemaster garmin compatible chip and if your garmin can indeed read it; otherwise you can get garmin's version
    • Freekying yeaa!  😃 About time. 3 3/4 of a game without as much as a field goal with two of the best receivers in the NFL would say this is a good move! 🤨
    • I actually have the opposite  Problem of keeping the ice solid. After about two weeks of fishing the same spot, The front tip-up is floating on water.  I now bank the back 3/4 of the house only To regulate the trapped air underneath.             
    • Does anyone know if you can put a Lakemaster chip in a dash mount GPS. I have a Garmin dash mount and it would be nice and handy if I could do that.   Thanks
    • Vikings Fire Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo December 11, 2018 at 11:16 am   MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota Vikings’ offense struggled against the Seattle Seahawks on prime time television Monday evening – and it looks to be enough to cost the offensive coordinator his job.   On Tuesday, the team confirmed they have relieved John DeFilippo of his duties as offensive coordinator.   Kevin Strefanski has been elevated to interim offensive coordinator and will handle play-calling duties, the team said. The Vikings lost to the Seahawks 7-21 Monday evening, and were nearly shut out. The Vikings scored their only touchdown with 1:10 remaining in the game.  
    • oh the ice is good.....on the 2 lakes i hit. one had 10 inches the other 12!!!!!!!!