• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

New License Needed April 1

Just a reminder that new license are needed April 1 in North Dakota. Residents, get the sportsman license. It's a little cheaper if you hunt also.

Non-residents you have the best bargain going when you fish in North Dakota. Less crowds and much, much much less spendy license fees that your state soaks non-residents for. grin.gif

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

How much is a out of state license? I know MN is more , more lakes a n d people .. I lived in GF for 30 years, only fished DL a couple times! Always went the other direction , lotw, ... how long do you expect the ice to last there? LOTW should be fine as usual into april again.

Free Fishing Days - Residents of North Dakota may fish without a resident fishing license on June 3 and June 4, 2000, and on June 2 and June 3, 2001. Paddlefish may not be taken without the appropriate tag or license during the free fishing days.

ND License Fees

Resident Fishing, Hunting & Furbearer Certificate - $1.00
Resident Single - $10.00
Resident Husband and Wife - $14.00
Resident, 65 years or older - $3.00
Resident, Disabled (from Bismarck office only) - $3.00
Resident Sportsmen's License (16 years or older - includes fishing, small game, general game and habitat, and furbearer licenses) - $27.00
Nonresident Fishing, Hunting & Furbearer Certificate - $2.00
Nonresident Single - $25.00
Nonresident Husband and Wife - $35.00
Nonresident Seven Days - $15.00
Nonresident Three Days - $10.00
Retail Bait Vendor - $15.00
Retail Bait Vendor (if white suckers are sold) - $75.00
All paddlefish snaggers must possess a paddlefish tag in addition to other licenses and certificates that are required.

A resident paddlefish tag is $3.00, a nonresident paddlefish tag is $7.50

------------------
Backwater Eddy.......><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
Ed Carlson
(701)-281-2300

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html