• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

White Bass Run?

anyone know when is the best time for the WHITE BASS run?

The white bass run usually at the end of May and early June around here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Thanks Scoot!  Yes, we have our bear spray, brought a couple extra cans to keep in our packs besides what we have our on hips.   Hopefully it remains there the whole trip. Going to try and keep this updated during our trip. My son is taking video production class in school, hopefully he can put something together when we get back. Signing off for now, going to have lunch with the wife before I head home, grab the last cooler and pick my son up from school!  
    • It was an okay trip, made the best of it. Changed destination and distance I was willing to travel in those weather conditions. Can't afford to screw up when I'm solo.  More of a winter trip feel than a fall trip. After fishing in 17 degree windchill, I found just hanging out fireside a much better option.   I think I need to do an actual summer BW trip next year, despite the bugs and crowds. Than I can take the fishing part more seriously.   Seen some groups pass by camp, so there were others as crazy as I.
    • Good luck!  Bring bear spray, make sure it's always accessible, and know how to use it. No shortage of grizz in that area. Seems practically every year someone is attacked in the Gravelies.    Have fun and report back!
    • dont look so puzzled, I was correcting the stuff rick posted on fm as per your request.
    • From the left or they buck you off
    • revenge... LOL     But for almost $200 bones more for a Ice 7 then a FL18 not sure how much better?   But for almost $200 bones more for an Ice 7 than an FL18, not sure how much better.     
    • Hummingbird Ice 7.  Yes please fix anything you don't understand that may bug you! 😃
    • 3 years ago I fell for the FLX28 from a FL18 and while I like the quiet I miss the 18. The 28 has a couple advantages but it has so much worthless dump on it my 18 did everything I wanted in a flasher. I sold the 18 to a friend and there's no way he's selling it back. JMHO but that 18 was the best ever. Like others I had a chance to buy at a very low price but still question the decision. As much as I'm tired of these flasher/auger posts this one is actually more about features more than brand bashing. Also a smart post by Rick to get some traffic going. I think this is still the best ice site but wonder why so many disappeared. The rules have been relaxed too, I haven't been banned for 2 or 3 years now. My reputation has a plus sign on it!  Eyeguy, time for some underwater photography?
    • for a ice???  then instead of than??  want me to edit???  ;lol
    • I heard they work a little better on small targets. 😁 But for almost $200 bones more for a Ice 7 then a FL18 not sure how much better? 😮