• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last Weekend

Made an attempt to get to know the ins/outs of new lens last weekend and sharing the following. Would very much appreciate any comments on how to improve colors/sharpness. Weather was not at all great and misty so a bit of washed out theme going on.

125, f5, iso 800

IMG_5246.jpg

125 f2.8 iso 400

IMG_5277.jpg

250 f5.6 iso 200

IMG_5307.jpg

500 f4.0 iso 200

IMG_5315.jpg

Ice Ridge Trail 160, f3.5 iso 200

IMG_5322.jpg

400 f3.5 iso 100

IMG_5335.jpg

400 f 3.5 iso 100

IMG_5340.jpg

this one was on tripod and forgot turn IS off, 160, f9 iso 100.

IMG_5403.jpg

this one with smaller 18-55 lens that came with camera, how come sky is so much more blue vs previous, partly due to clouds on horizon and zoomed into same but seems exposure has something to do with it as well.

IMG_5418.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

I'm not one to help here. Have you done post processing on them? The early ones are very moody because of the mist. I like them. And the fourth is priceless. It just makes me smile every time I look at it. I would be tempted to go in to Photoshop and remove the leash and maybe do a select sharpening on just the dog. He could move in here any time! Nice work.