• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

?Mille Lacs Weekend?

OK, sick boy here need's info on all the good time's I missed out on, as if I don't feel crummy enough already?

I was very eager to get a chance to meet everyone this weekend, but it was a no go for me due to a touch of phenomena. Thought I had my nasty little cold beat but it had other ideas for me I guess?

(FYI)-Feeling better this morning, fever is gone and I can breath much better now.

So, how went the kid's event Lisa?

The big boy's & girl's play nice & stay out of trouble? Like Rick, Skeeter, Paul & you for instance?

LOL!

Bet it was a blast!

BE

Eddy,

I really was hoping you could have come......Yes, it was a blast!

We had an impressive turnout, (especially when you consider the below zero temps! ) As you know, the kids tourney was my main project for the day. We had 60 youngsters brave the cold. The smiling faces and red cheeks will be in my memory bank for many years. I am proud to have been given the opportunity to help plan and coordinate such an event. (Thanks Rick!!)

After being registered, the kids took part in a free sloppy joe lunch. They each won lots of prizes such as toys, candy, cash, gift certificates and tackle. They played a learning game created and performed by local DNR officers with the help of Mille Lacs County Sheriff personnel. The Mille Lacs County Hover craft even went for a spin around the bay! The highlight for many was watching the hot air balloons floating across the frozen lake and landing right in front of us!

The Fishing Minnesota forumguides and participants congregated at Mac's Twin Bay on Friday evening to meet one another. We ended up calling each other by our forum names. It was a great time and I can't wait for next year!

I hope you will be there!

AH MAN!! A Hovercraft & a hot air balloons too, geeeezzzzz? Way cool! Man I miss all the neat stuff!

frown.gif

I would have been too sick to appreciate all the fun but you sure did a bang up job for them kid's. I bet they will remember that day for a very long time!

Participation & caring like you have shown is what builds future fisherpersons through education and fun. Great job Lisa & crew!

ATA-GIRL LISA! Job well done! The gang all speak very well of you and rightfully so by what I can see.

I am not avoiding anyone I really wish I could have made the weekend, it was beyond my control. I was very sick and still am not feeling 100% yet. Sure getting caught up on my sleep though, that is when I am not hacking that is. I'm a big baby, hate sick, sick suck's! BOO-HOO!

BE..><ND>