• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's new gals?

Since we are in the midst of winter, surely some of you have stories to tell about the fishing experiences since the new year began.

I'm interested in hearing what's new, what's been working for you and where the hot bite has been.

(Lookin' forward to a reply!)

Lisa you fishing the ice challenge?

Hope to meet you and the Jr. Pro's when I get over that way. Ya know you being a home turf girl it may not be fair to the rest of us?

Hay EH, hay got any HOT GPS way points for me?

grin.gif

BE......><ND>

------------------
Backwater Eddy...><,,>

Backwater Guiding Service
"ED ON THE RED"
1-701-671-3079

Well, Eddy, I will be at the event, but I won't be fishing. I will be helping the with kids fishing derby. ( And, yes, you are too old to fish with the kids! )

I cannot reveal any GPS coord's. Heck that wouldn't be fair. You're gonna have to find the piggies all by yourself.

See you then.....

Too old to fish with the other kid's, than ya send me off with no clue to get lost, I'm a gone'r!

See if I give ya any skeeter or k-nat spray when ya come to fish the Red, YA, that-l show ya!

Have you ever baited well seasoned dip bait's before for channel cats?

It's good to have friends, EH.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-HAAAAA?

grin.gif

><, ,> ~~~~~~J

Well, Ed, I can see you might be a handful.

Don't worry though, I can handle it. I'll bring my own skeeter spray when we go cat fish'n and, yes, I am prepared to dip my hand in whatever concoction you've got in the bait bucket!

Friends are GREAT to have, Eddy!....... Don't know what I would do without them. (Lookin' forward to seeing you on Mille Lacs!)

Well I can see you can't be intimidated by a little goo in a bucket, so I guess I will have to scrounge up a bag of bread crumbs so I can find my way.

Maybe I can bribe some lake info out of Baitboy?

He may need a tub or two of cat bait? He can tuck it under his bed tell spring for safe keeping.

Just don't get them too warm, they tend to explode, and that's not a pretty sight!

I will bring a couple tubs with, just in case.

LOL

smile.gif

The ice trip should be fun, I look forward to it. I may have a friend or two makeing the trip if they can get away.

BE...><ND>