• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
andd85

Hay Creek near Red Wing

I want to check out Hay Creek near Red Wing. Anybody have any pointers on how to get to a good public spot. I would be coming South on 61. What about parking my vehicle? All I have is a printed copy of the map of the stream from the DNR HSOforum. It does not have may roads marked. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm running out of time. -Andy

Welcome to the board!

You can check out this link...there's a little info that might help you.
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum38/HTML/000034.html

And check out the Rochester-SE MN forum...there's a thread on Hay Creek over there that might help you.

Be sure to give us a report! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Carl Spackler (edited 08-30-2004).]

Awesome, Thanks much! Looked hard myself but so much info here. Many hours of good reading! I will let you know how the trip goes when I can get it in. -Andy

you call also contact Stewart Fishing Co in Red Wing. Brian has info on Hay as well as other streams in the area. Great shop and accurate info.