Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VIRG

spirit lake fish hatchery

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has checked to see if they have started netting fish for the hatchery by big spirit. We want to take the boy scout troop from worthington there.

Next weekend should be full of fish, I think they are starting tonight or tommarow night.

If they have fish they will be open. Been stuck home sick all week so kinda out of the loop.

Feeling somewhat better just weak from not eating all week, I get the fun of a colonostomy on Tuesday, can't wait for the fun involved with that. I'll be back in shape and back on the water soon I hope.

Esox hope you are feeling better soon I hope to make it out fishing with the boat soon at the lakes

Colonostomy... yuck... not fun. I hope that the tests all turn out well for you...

Also today is April 10th... Any progress on the netting??? Looking forward to making a trip up there maybe this weekend...

Feeling somewhat better just weak from not eating all week, I get the fun of a colonostomy on Tuesday, can't wait for the fun involved with that. I'll be back in shape and back on the water soon I hope.
It is important to get that nasty test done. The guy that used to sell us our paint is battling cancer now for 2 years. Had he got it checked sooner, he would be in better shape. Hope it goes well and you get back on the water.

Those pictures make me want to get there that much more... Might have to try this weekend...