Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinchicks

Houseplants?

5 posts in this topic

If I were to post a couple of pictures of houseplants, would anyone be able to help me identify them? We received 5 plants from my mother-in-law's funeral, but I am not sure what four of them are.

Do post them. I'm sure you'll be able to get some answers. Knowing what they require will keep them in good condition and plants add so much.

We received two of the same plant, so I will only show three. The first one has burgundy leaves, which are a little thick. I also have a close up of the stem on that one.

3403618892_bb76934ec5_o.jpg

Stem

3403619194_9444896f63_o.jpg

#2 (no flower stems detected)

3403619358_3b754f1fd1_o.jpg

3402808737_32149cb8d6_o.jpg

All three, for scale

3403619700_007aae6c6a_o.jpg

#1 is a rubber plant-they can be all green or some have red-different varieties of same plant

#2 is a peace lily (spathiphyllum)

#3 is a kind of mum watch this for spider mites because they like to hitch a ride in these. when we get a plant like this at church it gets isolated from all others after initial event.

Good luck with them - they are beautiful

Thank you! That is the way I was leaning, but I wasn't positive. I will move the mum away from the others - it is kinda crowded in my plant area now, anyway. smile