Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Horn

LaSalle 3-26

1 post in this topic

Fished most of the day. The fishing was OK. A few largies/smallies here and there. Nothing to write home about. Fish are starting to skater now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Should look like this I believe. Very common connector.... I think Northern has them! 
    • That should be a very common two wire plug.  most trailer manufacturers should be able to help. I work for towmaster  and I know are parts store could help you out.  But a auto part store should be able to also.
    • They get your mind in the right position to catch crappies man!!!! lol, yes I'll keep a sharper eye on the crappie game around here this year, it's year number 2 up here and I'm running out of excuses lol
    • Cheeseheads suck.. why would you jump ship man? 
    • We planted 2 apple trees over 20 years ago out back. 1 died after a couple years and the other grew nice but maybe had 10 apples once at lits peak. The mrs would not let me cut it down. Lotta dead branches so this year she was ok with me cutting them off. It grew 1 apple from a high branch.   the apple is about 12 feet from the ground. 
    • And he's pulled off some very "sporting" shots with it. 
    • Must be slow at LOW iffen your headed here to get some shooting.    There haven't been new birds around the little Falls area that I've seen yet.  Just what's left of the locals.  Sitting at the river now I just heard one far off woodie.  
    • Everybody is a LIV except for me and thee.  And I am not so sure about thee.  
    • LIV's move the vote.  It's much easier when people didn't bother to vote.   That's why Trump should have been more...delicate.  He's forcing a massive block of LIV's to vote against him.   Early on in this campaign I could have sworn that the Clinton's or the DNC paid Trump to do what he did.  It couldn't have been made easier for Hillary.   What has Trump spent so far on his campaign?  A billion?  If he loses the election, the notoriety he has gained will probably earn him more than he spent.   And we're left with Clinton?  Good grief.   
  • Our Sponsors