• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1977 RV - Dodge 360 Minnie Winnie - pics added

I have a 77 Minnie Winnie with Dodge 360. All runs, pumps, water system is good, bathroom very clean, and fridge and stove/oven are like new. All is in really good/great condition, except exterior has a few spots were rivots pulled loose.

I just used for extra room at the cabin, and don't need it any more. Last I drove it it even got 10.5 MPG going about 55mph. I have pics I can send.

Looking to trade for maybe an on/off road bike, maybe an older klr650 or something like that. About a $1500-$2000 value.

I got it from a family friend, who bought it new. 88k miles, but only about 1000k on rebuilt motor I was told. I put about 300 miles on it only, to get to cabin and parked it. Tires are like new (got from another family friend who was tireshop manager) with only about 500 miles on them. Probably about 9 years old though.

Give me address to send pics to, or I will try to post some here later. Would be great for duck or deer hunters... I want to keep it, but wifey says it must go... so I am in no hurry... heh wink

edit - oh yeah, it is currently in the Crosslake MN area, and will stay there until it finds a new home.

New edit - here is link to some pics:

1977 Minnie Winnie RV pics - these are from a few years ago, but all is same condition - I drove it 200 miles and parked it.