• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Croix River GTG, Sat, Feb 28th

I'll be there for lunch and fishing til dark. I'd be happy to bring any food item needed. I can bake some cookies and brownies, or stop by the grocery store for extra brats and hotdogs.

Cookies and brownies it is! Thanks.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn and I will bring chips, Doritos I think. We'll probably show up around 11:30 or so pulling the Perm. Look for us below, only being pulled by an F150, not Amigo grin

house4.jpg

Nice! Thanks.

Hey DonBo, don't know if you remember me but I fished with you, FFL, Big Jeff and a few others at a small river gettogether last spring. I hesitated to respond as my son is in an archery tourney in White Bear lake Sat but it looks like he'll be done in time. I can bring buns or whatever you need. - Paul

Hey DonBo, don't know if you remember me but I fished with you, FFL, Big Jeff and a few others at a small river gettogether last spring. I hesitated to respond as my son is in an archery tourney in White Bear lake Sat but it looks like he'll be done in time. I can bring buns or whatever you need. - Paul

I remember, looks like this will be a bigger turn out huh?

Is your boys tourny a NASP? White Bear has an awesome program. I know the instructor John Slate real well.

If you could bring a couple pkgs of buns, that'd be geat. Thanks!

I will be there for my 1st GTG. I can bring venison burgers and an extra weber grill with charcoal and I can get some buns if needed.

I think the grill we got will be good, but thanks.

If you want to bring some venny burger and buns that would be great. See you there.

Ill try to make it, can someone give me directions from WBL to there? New to the Metro. Thanks

There's a link on page 1 of this post that'll get you on the river.

From WBL, just go east on 36 towards Stillwater, then south on 95 into Bayport.

Happy to have ya!

Man, I really want to make this. I'm hitting the Sippi on Sunday at noon and, unfortunatly, the wife only gives me one of the two days out. I really want to meet all you guys and see the old buddies I haven't seen in a while. Just can't swing it, got an itch for the open water.

DonBo,

I probably should make my way back up north on the river for the day to try some new spots and put some names with faces. Count me in. I would be happy to bring a couple different cases of pop if needed?

tommyk, happy to have you! Sure not gonna turn you down if you wanted to bring some liquid. Thanks!

Are you sure you want to walk away from your hotspot for a day? shockedgrin

Donbo I will be heading down at around noon until 7 or so because the varsity hockey team has the 1st section game this weekend and I was on jv so I gotta show my support. My dad will he down at first to meet people and then he has to leave and do some things on the honey-do list and then he'll be back down at around 5.

We'll be driving a silverish checy Malibu maxx.

I will bring my HUGE frabill magnum GT.

Will be there for some lunch and then head out to fish till 7 or so.

Can't wait!!!!

Jordyn

Sounds like we got maybe 20 people coming. Should be a good time. Wish I could tell you all I hammered them tonight but that was not the case.

I didn't get a line in the water till 4:00 and only kepy 1. A 12"er. I did mark fish everywhere. Met sausageman tonight, he was there longer and kept 4 nice ones. He was fishing not far from where we will set up tomorrow.

The conditions were better than I expected with all the new snow. No one should have a problem getting around out there. I even saw a small car far from the landing.

So, tomorrow noon we'll meet on the ice just south of the Bayport access. I'm driving a small red pick up and will be there just a bit early. Hopefully croixflats can be a little early also??? to get the charcoal going.

If anyone is coming but can't be there in time for lunch, you can call my cell at: 612-201-2882 and I'll let you know where we will be fishing.

Till tomorrow......