• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HT Sonar light

CNY Tim

Question

I have to say that I have 2 of these lights permanently attached to my colorpoint handle and to my ice box for my vex. It's an option that allows you to have extra light for about $17, It's telescopic and swivels and provides ample light to tie jigs on and illuminate my shelter. It's nice to have at night and early in the morning and does not drain on the gel cell too bad. I spliced my sonar wires in with the light wires into an alligator clip so just clip and go. There is a switch under the light so you can turn it on/off. I am on my 3rd year using this product and it's been great. You can check em out at Reeds.

1 answer to this question

Got the info for these lights:

CALL TOLL FREE 877 ICE FISH TO ORDER THESE LIGHTS COST IS 15.99 EA PLUS SHIPPING
THANK YOU
DAN

National Sports new ice catalog comes out tomorrow. If you like HT products Dan carries alot of em.