• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes ,Depths, and Structure this time of year

Fishing are usually deep during the day and move up in low light periods. What I would do is early morning fish the top of those reefs find some good cabbage or good rock and set up shop. As the sun gets higher set a tip up ot two out deeper and slide out with the fish. Then look to move to the bottom of that reef or basin of the lake. Then as the day move ones you can move once or twice more maybe out to some mudflats during the dead of the day and then As evening starts to creep back in I would look to move shallower onto the reefs again. Look for points and inside corners! Deitz and I did a podcast on this too a few other tips on there. Another thing is you can never be to shallow for fish deep yes but shallow no! Good luck

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...ow_#Post1615706